Wednesday 15th December 2010 by C. Freeman
Everyone loves a Superman and our own version in the library has proved a surefire hit with students, and is looking slightly more dog-eared than when he first arrived from Krypton. But now it is time to bid farewell to our Man of Steel (actually Man of Cardboard) and you could win him in the latest library competition.
To be in with a chance of taking Superman home, (good luck if you are going by bus!) then simply answer the following questions which have been devised by Harry Simpson, and you could be the proud owner of this full-size cut out figure. Please post your entries stating your name and tutor group in the returns box in the library by the closing date of Friday 14 January (week one next term).
Library Superheroes Quiz
- Who is the Flash's alter ego?
- In the Omac Project What is the name of the satellite that Batman built?
- Name all of Superman's superpowers.
- In Infinite Crisis what is the name of the Superboy from the Alternate universe?
- Name two human Green Lanterns.
- What is the Avenger's battle cry?
- What is Superman's real name?
- How many Founding Avengers were there in the original team?
Bonus points: Name as many as you can:
- What is the name of Spiderman's uncle?
- How many different superheroes are there on the board in the library?