Brooke Weston has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this web site: Brooke Weston.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our web site.
This web site collects information from you only when you specifically fill in a form and submit that information.
Depending upon the nature of the form the information may be:
- Stored and presented either in whole/in part to visitors of the site.
- Stored but only available to authorised staff members of Brooke Weston
- Not stored but passed via email to the releavant person(s).
Where no form is presented to you then this web site does not collect any information that personally identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted.
Under no circumstances will we share any personal information with any third parties.
This site contains links to other sites. Brooke Weston is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such sites.
This site has secure measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
We care about children and understand that they have special privacy needs.
- We will NOT collect use or distribute to third parties personally identifiable information without prior verifiable parental consent.
- We will NOT give the child access to unmonitored chat rooms, message boards, email accounts, or other services that would give the child ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute information.
- Respond directly to the child's request on a one-time basis and not use that information to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- Request the name or online contact information of a parent for the purpose of obtaining verifiable parental consent or providing parental notification.
- Respond more than once from a specific request from a child (such as in the case as a child request a newsletter subscription) and not to used to re-contact the child for other purposes.
- We will use our best efforts to provide parental notification, which will include the nature and intended use as well as an opportunity of the parent to prevent the use of information and participation in the activity.
- We will NOT entice the child to divulge more information than is needed to participate in any activity, game or service. We will provide the parent a description of the specific types of a personally identifiable information collected from their child upon request. We will allow the parent to refuse further use or future online collection of personally identifiable information collected from their child.
- We will provide notice to children in age appropriate terms of what personally identifiable information is to be collected.
- We will NOT provide any links to web sites that are unsuitable for children.
- We will encourage children to get their parent's permission before sharing personal information online.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can use the contact form to contact the web team.